Hi, I am dilettante lover of CG painting, trying to be artist someday. AS FOR COMMENTS, WATCHES AND FAVS.
1. I am fond of favs, but I never say thanks for it, and I never reckon on to receive your thanks. Moreover, I even don't understand purpose of this old DA tradition. If I like your picture - I like it and fav it, there it no need to thank me for it. If I dislike it - I dislike it, there is no need to hate me for it. DON'T THANK ME FOR THE FAV, YOU DO NOT OWE ME.
YOU ALREADY HAVE PLEASED ME BY YOUR NICE ARTWORK OR PHOTO.
That's very simple.
2. If I put your pic to my favs, you are not obliged to fav some of my stuff "in turn". So am I. Let's fav my pic only if you really like
3. I may leave comment to your pic without faving it. It can happen if I found your pic to be interesting idea, but not happy with some technical aspects.
4. You may write everything you want to be written. If you think - "god damn, your art is shit!" - write it barely.
I'll get it. You have a right for it. MY PREFERENCES IN ART.
1. It is totally unacceptable for me personally to distort the natural shape of the objects to achieve "expressive forms and lines" on two-dimensional plane of the picture. That's why I like artists such as Ilya Repin. He never did that shit.
2. Admiring the picture I watch not flat composition on canvas, but three-dimensional image which is "restored" in my head. I admire not by eyes, but in my mind. Therefore I go easily for violation of classic rules of composition, because they are written for two-dimensional plane. The images inside mind are three-dimensional.
Current Residence: Master Builder's Forge.
Favourite genre of music: "Electronic" music, but not only.
Favourite style of art: Unreal dreams and fantasies in REALISTIC style.
MP3 player of choice: This hellish device is blasphemy!!!
Skin of choice: My own, under bio-electronic-suit.
Personal Quote: The hammer of righteousness shall fall heavily upon thee!